Friday, 1 April 2011

Messy and exciting consequences brought about by a previously secret situation becoming public.

I'm hoping that this new blog will eventually contain more than this <<<

A crudely made, cut and paste, paint-job depicting the famous saying "When the shit hits the fan" (or in this case lands neatly beside it). Instead I hope it will be regularly filled with my humble views on emerging music news, both fun and serious.

Actually, keeping it limited to just music news wouldnt be any fun at all! We live in a crazy world that recklessly tosses strange and wonderful news and creations into our lives day by day and what would be the point of living if we weren't able to cringe at the disgusting, laugh at the shocking and revel in the extraordinary. All the while judging...behind the safety of our computer screens.

This isnt just a crudely made picture, its a metaphor for the modern age. The shit has already hit the fan, people. I'm just going to stand here and explain what a mess it's made.

1 comment:

  1. A tiny bit crude, actually couldn't look at the image of the poo.. but I love how you write :)

    ReplyDelete